May 14th, 2016
Start collecting today!
Turn in bags to Rm 23 all week
Over the months of April- May:
- Clean out closets and pack items in large trash bags secured tightly.
- Ask friends, family & neighbors to donate.
- Collect unsold items at neighborhood garage sales/estate sales.
Don’t throw them out or donate to another organization. Hold on to the bags until our collection day.
The more bags and weight, we collect the more money we raise!
98% of all textiles can be recycled (re-worn or repurposed). Not only does your school benefit, the environment does too!
What Do We Take?
ALL household textiles*
- Clothes & Paired Shoes
- Gloves, Hats, Purses & Belts
- Sheets and towels
- Blankets, quilts and bedspreads
- Purses & Belts
- Stuffed animals
All items must be kept dry, so please put them in tightly tied plastic bags.
*We cannot take glass, breakables, electronics, pet beds, bed pillows, uniforms, carpeting, hotel linens, or items that have been previously for sale at a thrift store.
Thank you! Please help these players STUFF THE TRUCK!