Summer hours are limited. Please email the Intent to Work Form to Mrs. Delgado at [email protected] Once it is processed, she will email you back to schedule an appointment for pick up.
Work permits are valid for one year. They expire the first week of the new school year.
Work Permits may be revoked if the student falls below a 2.0 GPA or stops showing up to classes.
The INTENT to EMPLOY form below is an application to get a work permit. If your prospective employer ask you to bring a work permit to an interview they are talking about bringing the Intent to Employ form. You cannot get a work permit without the Intent to Employ form being filled out and signed by yourself, your Parent and the Employer.
- You may not work during school hours.
- You must have a 2.0 GPA to get a work permit. (5, 10, 15, 20 week report cards).
- Student downloads the Intent to Employ form Attached below.
- Student fills out the top part of the Intent to Employ and signs it. Don’t forget your SSN.
- Parents must Sign and Date the form.
- Employer completes the middle, Signs and Dates the form.
- Student emails the completed form to Ms. Delgado at [email protected]
- Scan or Picture OK.
- Ms. Delgado will type the work permit and then email the student to come pick up / sign work permit.
- Student turns in the Original Intent to Employ when they sign the Work Permit.
Questions? Please email Ms. Delgado at [email protected]